- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-360-2857
- Assistant Email: email@example.com
- Assistant Phone: 416-360-2852
Lida Rawofi (she/her)
Lida Rawofi articled with Genest Murray LLP in 2020-2021 and joined the firm upon being called to the Ontario Bar in 2021. During her law school career at Osgoode Hall Law School, Lida gained valuable litigation experience summering at a full-service in-house legal department. Lida’s practice is in civil litigation with a focus on tortious insurance defence matters.
During law school, Lida promoted access to justice by volunteering in various capacities. Lida volunteered at Fair Change Community Services, a pro bono legal clinic that supported street-involved individuals with provincial offences. Lida also volunteered at Community and Legal Aid Services Program (C.L.A.S.P.).
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario, 2021
- Osgoode Hall Law School (JD), 2020
- University of Toronto (MSc), 2017
- The Advocates’ Society
Papers and Presentations
- “Lessons from Khan v. School District No 39 (Board of School Trustees of),  BCJ No 54: A Historical Physical Assault Case”, Risk Management in Canadian Education-Newsletter